Real estate agency in Dubai, the UAE
Resale properties in the UAE are more than just pre-owned homes. Like the city itself, the Dubai real estate market is relatively new and has not had time to accumulate old housing stock. The local “secondary property” is as multidimensional as the sector of newly completed buildings and off-plan housing. The majority of the units for sale on the secondary real estate market are cozy, furnished apartments situated in housing developments with all the required amenities and necessary infrastructure. Most often they are located in developed urban areas. Moreover, due to the high activity of investors, some apartments in Dubai are sold extremely quickly due to the heavy investor activity and are returned to the market in nearly brand-new condition.
Ax.Resales agency busts housing resale myths! Our site has carefully selected the best secondary real estate in Dubai. Here you will find apartments, penthouses, villas, and houses in Dubai from different verified sellers at reasonable rates.
Unique features and pros of a “secondary” property in Dubai
To buy real estate from an agency in Dubai on the secondary market means getting a liquid asset with annual price growth. Additionally, resale homes are perfect for renting out or independent living.
Secondary housing has a variety of advantages that set it apart from other units. They include the following:
- affordable price – in the emirates, the price of a “second-hand” option is more affordable in comparison with new buildings;
- Quick and easy processing of the transaction. The complete transaction process can take up to a month when dealing with ready-made housing on the secondary market. The acquisition of ownership only takes place after the full completion of construction in the case of a transaction involving a unit in a project that is still under development;
- The possibility to obtain a visa. In contrast to off-plan buyers, investors and end-buyers who buy finished real estate in Dubai are eligible for a long-term visa. In this scenario, the purchased home should cost no less than AED 750,000 ($204,100);
- Developed infrastructure. When purchasing property on the secondary market, you have access to the area's fully developed infrastructure, which has already been established and settled for some time. In the case of brand-new buildings, the infrastructure is typically still under development at the time of acquisition.
Real estate investment in Dubai
Investing in secondary housing is equally attractive for people looking for a buy-to-live home for independent living and for those who are interested in generating long-term passive income. Dubai's housing stock is highly diverse, particularly because there are so many different districts and residential communities. Each of them provides a different return on investment and is unique in its own way.
In terms of rental income, the following areas are the most favorable for investors:
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT): the average return on investment (ROI) is 9% a year; the maximum annual income is 9.19%;
- Dubai Marina: the average ROI is 5% a year; the maximum annual income is75%;
- Dubai Production City (IMPZ): the average ROI is 9%; the maximum income is 8.31% a year;
- Downtown Dubai: the average ROI is 9% a year; the maximum income is 7.9% a year;
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): the average ROI is 6%; the maximum annual income is 62%.
Real estate agency services in Dubai
With Ax.Resales, you can start your adventure as an emirates real estate investor! This Dubai real estate agency offers complex services for searching and purchasing second homes from verified owners in the best parts of the country. Here you can receive professional consultation from licensed market experts, obtain proper legal support in the process of concluding a transaction and become the owner of a liquid residential or commercial property in the shortest possible time.